New Orleans History -- Lake Pontchartrain
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Search this site.View the site map.
 
 

La Louisiane

 
Restaurant located at 725 Iberville near Bourbon St. Later became a Playboy Club.

BUILT IN 1835 THIS INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS RESTAURANT WAS ORIGINALLY THE HOME OF JAMES W. ZACHARIE AND WAS CONVERTED IN TO RESTAURANT DE LA LOUISIANE BY MONSIEUR AND MADAM BEZADUN AND HAD REMAINED IN THE FAMILY FOR 5 GENRATIONS WHEN IT WAS OPERATED BY EDWARD H. SEILER.